Are you a storyteller with a deep passion for visual communication and copywriting that can help bring ideas to life across different social platforms including Medium, Instagram and Twitter?
Olyn is the global API registry and data aggregator of physical items. It is a standardized language to identify physical items in a digital format.
Olyn’s vision is to become an open platform that enables creation, aggregation and management of items through their life cycle. (Think NFTs for physical items.)
We have raised SEED capital and have a team of 20 people working on the backend, frontend and design. Our first product, Olyn App, is set to launch on April 10th. Our teams are remote and are concentrated in Vancouver, Barcelona, New York and San Francisco.
We are seeking a Social Media / Content Intern. This is a great opportunity to partner with a company at its inception and drive its Social Media direction. The position is part-time and flexible, perfect for a student. If we work well together, we would love to hire you full-time after the internship is completed.
We are looking for a rockstar strategic marketer and copywriter with a desire and ability to manage and own all channels of social media.
You will assist with the strategy, management and posting across all of Olyn’s social media channels. You will also play a key role on our communications team by promoting key milestones for Olyn and its partners, increasing traffic to our profiles, connecting with our audiences through storytelling and growing Olyn’s overall brand.
At least 1-year experience in social media marketing, journalism, content marketing, communications, or related field. Serving a digital community is your strength and pleasure point, community development experience is an asset.
· Exceptional copywriting and editing skills
· Content creation for social media (writing your own copy)
· Experienced in growing a following on social media for a startup and nurturing an online community.
· Experienced in developing engaging & relevant social content.
· Tenacious self-starter with a high level of initiative and strong follow-through
· Understanding of basic design principles.
· Ability to take ownership with minimal guidance, as a remote worker.
· Strong writing skills to craft impactful copy for social, capable of writing blogs.
· TikTok best practices and conventions + transitions/how to edit videos
· SEO and Google Analytics
· Google Suite
· Adobe Premiere
· Act as our brand’s storyteller to craft engaging copy for social media channels, adapting Olyn’s brand voice and tone guidelines to social platforms.
· Curate feeds using social best practices according to each platform’s algorithm for high engagement.
· Develop social media campaigns, support content and SEO campaigns
· Work with the Marketing team to coordinate a year-long marketing calendar and all associated campaigns as they relate to Olyn’s social platforms
· Generate, repurpose, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, or video) to engage, attract, and connect with our social community across all organic platforms.
· Create a dynamic social content calendar, achieving KPIs through effective content planning and real-time customer engagement.
· Create content for all platform feeds including stories, images, videos, reels + posts.
· Track, analyze & report on key social media metrics: Engagement, Reach, Fan/Follower growth & Competitor performance.
How to Apply
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Applications close March 31st.