Company: Young Art Journalism News Feed + Awards
Category: Publishing – Freelancing
Job: Content Provider
Deadline to apply: N/A
- Exciting media opportunities
- Industry mentoring
- Work experience
- Profile on YAJA TEAM page for regular contributors
- Reach of an established global audience
- Exciting opportunity to meet interesting and influential people
- Networking opportunities
- Industry and Awards recognition
- Opportunities for freelance work
YAJA is a new innovative news feed giving journalism, media and art students a global platform to publish their articles. YAJA – ’embracing mobile and online journalism’ YAJA provides media opportunities, industry mentoring, work experience, networking opportunities, a large audience reach, as well as awards recognition.
YAJA is free for students to join, independent and 100% self-funded.