Area of activity: Journalism / Internet / Media / WebTV
Location: 4543 Fabre Street, Montreal, QC H2J 3V7
Type of contract: full or part-time
Length: 3 to 6 months (or according to agreement)
Start date: Winter & Spring 2020 (available position throughout the year)
Level: University level
Global Goodness is a media dedicated to positive news and its impacts. We broadcast and produce news about people, organizations or companies working to make a positive
difference in the world.
Under the supervision of the director of information, the intern will have to research subjects, and write articles. He/she will also have to do the research of contents for our web platforms and our blog.
Profile and requirements:
• Mastery of web communication tools
• Proficiency in English, both orally and in writing. Good practice of French. Another language is an asset.
• Good knowledge of word processing software (Office suite) and internet browsing
• Knowledge of the WordPress platform
• Knowledge of image-processing software (Photoshop or other)
• Intern must have a laptop
• Creativity, openness, autonomy
• Motivated, passionate, respectful and professional
• Good control of stress and pressure
Apply now by sending us a motivation letter and a curriculum vitae in French or English and by specifying your availability dates to: email@example.com