If you are a graduating Concordia journalism student (from the undergraduate program or diploma program), CBC Montreal has an incredible opportunity to offer. You could work for a summer in a dynamic newsroom that covers local news online, on television and on radio.
CBC Montreal’s 12-week Editorial Assistant in the newsroom (summer 2020) is a paid position
• Check and follow up on story leads.
• Support the web desk by researching and fact-checking stories.
• Pitch story ideas/angles/digital treatment and possible guests.
• Research, and check information on stories covered. Retrieve audio and visual clips and images as required.
• Conduct pre-interviews. Suggest interview questions and approaches.
• Write stories for online.
Please submit your application to Wayne Larsen, Department of Journalism: email@example.com
Deadline: October 1st, 2019
In your application include:
• Letter of intent
• One letter of reference from a professor
• Two samples of your written work.
• One audio or video sample
Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by the CBC