Company: Espresso Communication
Category: Corporate Design Agency
Job: Junior Web Editor
Remuneration: Salary based on experience
Location: Montreal, Que. (Plateau area)
Deadline to apply: ASAP
Duration: Full-time job
The junior web editor is in charge of publishing various photo galleries. Their main responsibilities are publishing submitted content and completing the photographic research initiated by content providers.
The ideal candidate has strong general knowledge and an interest in trends and local and international current events. Curious, organized, and quick on their feet, they are comfortable under pressure and thrive on tight deadlines. Must be bilingual to apply.
• Upload and optimize photo galleries submitted by content providers
• Select and format photos while respecting image copyrights and distribution permissions
• Publish content while ensuring high-quality writing, revision, and photo selection
• Create content upon request (mostly English, occasionally French)
• Attend editorial meetings with the content team
• Studies in at least one of the following fields: journalism, writing, communications, online content management
• 3–6 months of experience in web publishing, writing, or revision for an online publication
• Comfortable working with a CMS (basic knowledge of HTML is an asset)
• Fluent in French and English
• Ability to adapt easily
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (full-time position), at our office in Montreal’s Plateau-Mont-Royal borough. Position to start as soon as possible.
Only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Please do not call.
To apply, please email your résumé with a cover letter to: email@example.com and include “Junior web editor position” in the subject line.
For more information:
Espresso specializes in brand strategy, creative solutions, design, production, and content marketing. Dynamic and versatile, the Montreal-based communication agency will soon celebrate its 20th anniversary. Espresso lives to explore and innovate, offering creative solutions in public communications while forging meaningful relationships that stand the test of time.
- Communications Intern/Sodexo Canada Ltd.
- Writers for Mediafugees, a new website
- Writers for Picoum.com
- Internship at EQUITAS for their upcoming conference
- Freelance en Rédaction / Blogger Freelance – Bilingual
- Journalism Internship
- Video Editing Internship
- Anglophone journalists/virtual reality focus
- Permament Journalist at TC Media (Dorval)