Job: Digital Production Assistant
Location: CFI office, Ottawa, ON
Deadline to apply: Friday, April 7 2017
Duration: From May to August 2017, full time position
The CFI has an immediate need for a Digital Production Assistant to work with the External Relations and Communications team. This position will assist in the production and editing of video, audio and written communications products for the CFI’s social media networks and online communities.
The incumbent must be a university or college student enrolled in a journalism, communications or equivalent program and have:
• Technical proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Experience editing video for the we
• Experience editing audio for podcasts is an asset
• Superior communications skills—written and spoken—in both official languages
• Proficiency with social media
• Sound judgement, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize activity
• Resourcefulness and ability to learn quickly
THE APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT:
A cv and a covering letter.
For more information, or to apply, please submit your resume to:
Manager, Human Resources
Canada Foundation for Innovation, 230 Queen Street, Suite 450
Ottawa ON K1P 5E4
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.