Company: Concordia University
Category: Educational Institution
Location: Montreal, QC
Deadline to apply: March 1, 2017
Duration: 15 hours a week
The Office of Student Recruitment at Concordia University has a temporary position open for 15 hours a week (start date to be discussed).
They are looking for a writer who can produce marketing copy for communications targeting prospective and new students. Tasks include (but are not limited to):
• Creating content for various marketing and communications piece
• Meeting and liaising with various stakeholders across the University
• Interviewing students for student profile
• Copyediting, reviewing and/or updating various news articles (for the Concordia University NOW bulletin)
• Producing content for newsletter e-blasts
• Completing other writing tasks as needed
The rate is $22/hour.
THE APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT:
Please submit a resume (no more than 2 pages, including 3 reference contacts) and four writing samples, where you are the sole or lead author, written for public (non-academic) consumption.
For more information, or to apply, please submit your resume to:
Candace Jacobs (Manager, Recruitment and Retention Communications) at: