Company: Espresso communication
Category: Web media
Job: Writer/editor unpaid (internship)
Location: Montreal, QC
Deadline to apply: N/A
Duration: 3 months
Espresso communication is looking for a writer/web editor to help provide content for its client. The intern will have the opportunity to write on and/or edit different topics, including finance, lifestyle, entertainment, auto, news, travel, health and sports.
The intern will:
• suggest article ideas
• participate to the editorial meetings
• and help with the editorial calendar.
The intern will work extensively with WordPress and will have to format images.
He/she will learn about SEO techniques, image search and rights, and will work under some pressure, as we have to hand in articles at a more or less specific date.
The goal is to produce the most clickable articles possible while still remaining truthful.
Applicants should have:
• Some experience with web editing, preferably with WordPress.
• Great language skills, as part of the internship includes reviewing others’ articles and correcting mistakes.
• Some experience with writing is also required.
Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset.
THE APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT:
A CV detailing the applicant’s experience.
For more information, or to apply, please submit your resume to:
Camille Gélinas-Fafard, Publishing assistant: email@example.com