Category: Web Media (Self-Development)
Job: Editor in Chief / Writer
Location: Montreal, QC (Home or Office)
Deadline to apply: N/A
Duration: N/A, flexible hours
Goalcast is the fastest growing self-development media company on the internet. Goalcast creates content (articles, videos, interviews) to inspire people to live their dreams by exploring their full potential. If you feel like you can contribute to that mission.
Goalcast is currently looking for a Diligent Editor in Chief and a Talented Writer.
Their responsibilities will be to:
-Manage a team of remote contributors. Review and edit articles and ensure content is posted on timely manner.
– Write life-changing articles on the website.
Work at Office or from home.
THE APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT:
– A copy of your CV (not required) OR a list of your past experience
– One paragraph on why you feel you would be a great addition to Goalcast (you can make a video about yourself)
– Something unique and cool about yourself
– A link to some of your work (video, audio, articles, your own website)
For more information, or to apply, please submit your resume to:
Cyrus at: email@example.com