Location: Canada & USA
Deadline to apply: N/A
/newsrooms is looking to expand its growing network of freelance content contributors across Canada and the U.S. We are seeking content creators for one-time and ongoing paid assignments. We create content across a wide diversity of social media channels, which means we need: writers, copywriters, editors, videographers, photographers, on-camera personalities, video editors, graphic artists, animators, programmers, etc. Payment is determined on an assignment-by-assignment basis.
Successful candidates will be:
– Highly proficient with content creation for a diversity of social media platforms (professional and/or personal)
– Deadline driven with the ability to succeed under tight deadlines and high pressure environments
– Creative and highly motivated to try new things and push boundaries
– Experienced in journalism and journalistic best practices is an asset
– Familiar with marketing best practices
If you are interested in joining our international network of contributors, please send your content samples, resume and cover letter to:
/newsrooms is a network dedicated to providing continuous content marketing and social media coverage for brands.
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, /newsrooms works with brands across Canada, the U.K. and the United States to cover a wide range of topics and industries. We provide ongoing content, live coverage and reporting and analytics for clients in sectors such as technology, startups, SMBs, financial services, professional services, energy & natural resources, health, music and travel.
To learn more about /newsrooms visit www.newsrooms365.com or follow us @newsrooms.