Company: Toronto Star
Category: Newspaper Organization
Job: Newsroom Radio Room Internship
Location: Toronto, ON
Deadline to apply: June 19, 2017
The Toronto Star is looking for new journalists for our Radio Room internship. The Star hires current post-secondary students to staff its radio room.
The ideal candidate should be:
• intelligent journalists with a strong work ethic, positive attitude and
• have a passion for journalism who bring energy, ideas and new perspectives to their work.
• strong reporting skills and the ability to work quickly and accurately are required.
If you are fluent in a language other than English, please include that information in your application.
THE APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT:
• Cover letter: please include your email address, snail mail address and phone number. Make sure your contact details are on the first page
• Some examples of your reporting
Interns work with full-time staff in a challenging but supportive environment. All Star internships are paid, contract positions.
All submissions will be treated as confidential.