The Vocalist Magazine TV. is accepting applications for a video editor/camera internship position.
Students who require college internship credit are not required, but strongly requested.
– Basic working knowledge of Final Cut Pro / Adobe Premiere (experience with other Final Cut Studio applications a plus)
– A solid understanding of the fundamentals of video editing
– A willingness to learn
– Must have strong time management skills and be a self-starter
– Intern must have great people skills, an outgoing personality and be able to function well in both a corporate business setting and in social settings/high profile celebrity events, etc.
– Must be able to work independently and as part of a team to generate high quality work on deadlines.
– Must have laptop with, software to support producing project materials in a timely manner
A demo reel is not required, but strongly requested.
This is an unpaid internship position.
The Vocalist Magazine TV is an affiliate of Monia Publishing Group, a top publishing company. Interest in the music industry and celebrity branding of vocalists, personalities, and individual client career development is a plus.
Contact the Employer
Please reply to: email@example.com