Company: The Vocalist Magazine
Job: Videographer/ Editor/ Production Assistant, unpaid internship
Location: Montreal, QC
Deadline to apply: N/A
Duration: 20 hours per week
The Vocalist Magazine is a Montreal-based digital seasonal publication dedicated to music.
The Vocalist Magazine is looking for students who are interested in learning more about television production.
The tasks will consist in:
• Assisting with day-to-day in house needs (i.e. tagging and organizing files in Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut Pro, reviewing / highlighting transcripts or transcribing interview files, archiving projects)
• Organizing project files and footage, managing and maintaining archives for current and past projects
• Serving as production assistant on shoots
• Potential opportunities to edit short videos for web/social media distribution (e.g. trailers, promos, and reels)
• Working with editors to help assemble rough cuts for projects.
The Vocalist Magazine’s Team, and Bell MEDIA – TV1 are collaborating to expand the magazine to a series of video documentaries named “The Vocalist Magazine Presents…”
Looking for innovative and enthusiastic individuals. Interns will assist the production crew of The Vocalist Magazine PRESENTS…, The MAVENS and more.
Ideal candidate must have experience working with Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere, ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication and a knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment.
The position requires a minimum of 20 hours per week.
For more information, or to apply, please submit your resume to:
Jennifer Meade: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vocalist Magazine
372 Sainte Catherine West, Suite121