Company: Rupture TV
Job: Various unpaid internships
Location: Montreal, QC
Deadline to apply: Friday, March 17th
Duration: May 1st – August 31st, 2017 or September 5th –December 22nd.
10hrs – 15hrs a week or minimum 140hrs
RUPTURE TV is vibrant Media channel focused on entertainment, lifestyle and social issues that reflect the thoughts of Millennials and Gen Z.
Rupture TV offers a few internships as:
• Journalist/ Host/ Reporter/ Commentator
• Political/ Social Reporter
• Cameraman/ Editor
• Blogger/ Vlogger
• Assistant Marketing Coordinator
The perfect candidate should have qualities such as being:
Reliable, open minded, innovative, enthusiastic people who would like to work in a young, avant-gardiste, hip environment.
• Studies in Journalism, Communications or Television or Cinema, or other related fields
• has Knowledge and able to use of Social Media Platforms
• May use this internship to receive course credits, once approved by institution.
THE APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT:
For more information, or to apply, please submit your resume to:
Julie Grenier: email@example.com
Please note that all the internships are non re-numerated but may receive a letter of recommendation based on performance.